Lesson One Unit Assignment
- Post a short introduction to yourself on the Woodworker’s Forum. Include the following in your introduction:
- Your Name
- Type of work you’ve done/are currently doing
- What you hope to gain from a certification program in woodworking
- Send an email to your mentor using the “Help” email form.
- Introduce yourself
- Let your mentor know you’ve posted your introduction on the forum
Let’s Explore (Optional):
This lesson’s “Let’s Explore” bonus material is an 18 minute video clip on “The incredible English Joiner’s Bench.” The author presents a brief background of a simple but highly functional workbench design that has been around for hundreds of years, and shows how to build one. A link to free plans are included. Use the “Let’s Explore” icon to access this video.
As with your regular lessons, post any questions and comments in the forum.